| Hasta Luego Madrid! |
I'm going to miss living at this apartment. It's been such a fantastic place to live. It's so close to everything, there are really lovely people living here and I living with Isabel and Maria has been fantastic. A lot of the time I was quite shy, but I guess thats how I am sometimes, especially in a new situation with a new language, but they were so welcoming and accommodating. I honestly couldn't have asked to live in a better place. I've loved it here! The food, the company and everything was fantastic! Thank you so much!!!!
All the friends I've made here have been amazing. I loved hanging out with them, eating, shopping and just being in Spain with such great people. They have made my Spanish experience so great! I really hope to keep in touch with them and see them all in the near future!
I've been so lucky to travel around Spain and Europe. I've been to Spain (clearly), England, France, Germany and Belgium. More places to add to my list. I've caught up with some friends and also made some new ones. I've seen many amazing and historical places and eaten some great food!
For sure, I'm going to miss how cheap things are here. Back home I won't be able to get my tinto de verano or clara for the usual 1-3 euros. In fact I wont be able to get it at all...but things are just so affordable here. Food, clothes, living, transport.
But most of all, I'm going to miss this amazing country. I don't know why, but I've had this attachment to Spain ever since I started learning Spanish. I knew this is where I'm meant to be, and now after living here, I'm so very sure of that fact. Spain is very much a part of me now. I will never forget this experience! And I can't wait until the next one!
I'll be back to see you again Spain. It's not goodbye. It's see you soon.
Hasta Luego Madrid y Espana!
Besitos!



1 comments:
You definitely will see it son, and I'm positive it will be sooner rather than later anyway. Thanks for taking me around Madrid and showing me your happy place. I also love that you went back to Pull and Bear and got at dress in red. I figured you might. Love you xx
Post a Comment