I'm back...pero echo de menos.....

So it's been two months since my return back to Australia. It's been great to see everyone again and now I'm back into the routine I had before I left. Uni is the same (as always). Finally finishing my bachelor of music, studying Spanish and working. Spanish has become much easier for me since I've been back ( I would have been worried if my Spanish had gotten worse!), so I'm enjoying my classes much more. Singing is exciting, because things are happening which is always a plus, and my repertoire is fantastic ( I would know, I chose it). I've also started Zumba which I wanted to do before I left the country, but didn't get a chance to do. But I am absolutely loving it! I look forward to class every week. For those who think it looks ridiculous, don't knock it till you've tried it!

I have definitely caught the travel bug! And I really miss Madrid and Spain very much. It's like my home. Not a day goes by where I don't think about being there or the fun times that I had, so as many of you know, it's my goal to head back there asap! I'm currently looking for a job of some sort in Madrid, and applying for the auxiliar program again (which is the program I just got back from doing) so that I have options. So hopefully I can get a job and move over there. But for now, I'm enjoying life here in Melbourne. Spring has sprung, so the weather is warming up. I'm really loving the whole being able to drive a car again and hanging out with my friends...and the food. Oh god the food! I'd missed my mum's cooking! But there are things now that I find super strange here...

Why do we eat dinner so early?? I had dinner at 5:30 the other night. what the hell. never happens in Spain

why am I paying $8.50 for a beer. evil...

why do places close so early? I just arrived. It's 3am. so what? thats the height of the evening...right??

why football when there is futbol??

So anyway, I figured I would keep this blog alive. Lots of things going on, plus it gives me something to do. Document some of the Melbourney things and hopefully the road back to Spain. I ALSO am super slack and have a blog post about Paris to finish, which I will get round to once my memory comes back!

Un Beso GORDO!

0 comments:

 
Una Soprano en España © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects