So yes. As the title says. All I seem to do is wait. I had to wait for all the little bits for my visa to come through, wait to buy my flights, wait for my letters. ughh. Now I'm waiting for my visa to come though. From tomorrow it would have been a week since I handed it in. Last time when I did my visa it only took about a week, but the visa lady said it may not be done in time which is a total worry considering I'm supposed to be arriving in Tokyo next Thursday night. Pleaseeeeeeee send good vibes to me so that my visa comes through by at least this week! I'm desperate! If I have to change my flights it not old affects me but also Amanda, who is coming to Tokyo for a week with me. please please please please please!
Just a story of an Australian/Japanese and adopted Spanish girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So. Almost 1 day to go now! Leaving on Wednesday morning for Tokyo. And so the adventure (finally!) begins! So our fantastic airline decid...
-
I have already found somewhere to live in Madrid! Quick huh? I got some help from someone who got me into contact with a good friend of hi...
-
On the 14th some family friends of ours who are also in Japan (Erika and George) came up to Tokyo for a couple of days. They stayed here wit...
-
So I'm just trying to blog as often as I can to make up for the fact that I've actually been super lazy while I've been here. Al...
-
So this is going to be a long post. I intended to write every few days but I was so tired everyday after going out that I just went straight...
-
So yes. Waiting is a tedious thing. Having already been though the process of recieving my appointment letter and visa its just annoying the...
-
So after a rushed and kind of stressful month, I finally have everything I need to leave next week! As I was on the train yesterday, I got ...
-
So Amanda left Japan on Friday night, and since then I've pretty much just been in bed trying to get better. Lost my voice for a bit and...
-
Visa application in the morning. Fingers crossed that it gets done quick as pie =)
-
So yes. As the title says. All I seem to do is wait. I had to wait for all the little bits for my visa to come through, wait to buy my fligh...
Labels
- 2011 (1)
- Arganda Del Rey (1)
- Bachelor of Music (1)
- Belgium (1)
- Bobbejaanland (1)
- Brussels (1)
- Catch-ups (1)
- Charleroi (1)
- Church (1)
- Cochinillo (1)
- Farm (1)
- Gwenny (3)
- Japan (2)
- JR (1)
- Kym (2)
- Language Assistantship (2)
- London (1)
- Madrid (4)
- Melbourne (1)
- Metro (1)
- Myki (1)
- Paella (1)
- Paul (2)
- Recitals (1)
- Segovia (1)
- Soria (1)
- Spain (2)
- Spanish Life (1)
- suica (1)
- Tokyo (1)
- Travelling (1)
- Valdebernardo (1)
- Visa (4)
- Waffles (1)
- Zumba Fitness (1)
Tags
- 2011
- Arganda Del Rey
- Bachelor of Music
- Belgium
- Bobbejaanland
- Brussels
- Catch-ups
- Charleroi
- Church
- Cochinillo
- Farm
- Gwenny
- Japan
- JR
- Kym
- Language Assistantship
- London
- Madrid
- Melbourne
- Metro
- Myki
- Paella
- Paul
- Recitals
- Segovia
- Soria
- Spain
- Spanish Life
- suica
- Tokyo
- Travelling
- Valdebernardo
- Visa
- Waffles
- Zumba Fitness



0 comments:
Post a Comment