A girl needs her luggage

Ok. So. I know I only posted a couple of hours ago. But my brain is starting to explode with numbers. I started packing a couple of hours ago, and by the end of it I realised that I am in heaaaps of trouble. Clearly I cannot prioritise. Pretty much every bit of clothing made it into my suitcase. Will I wear half of it? Probably not. But my brain seems to go, "Oh I'm sure you could wear that when the weather warms up" or "I know you dont wear those normally, but maybe they will come in useful". I havent even managed to put any shoes in there. I guess i'll just go bare foot??

The most annoying thing is that I have had to buy tickets with about 4 different airlines. So going with Jetstar Airways to Japan, my checked luggage limit is only 20kg. There is problem number one. How can I pack what I need for over 6 months into a single suitcase? With all my clothes at the moment, plus presents for family and my Spanish books its EXACTLY 20kgs excluding shoes, makeup and hair styling things (being a girl is hard work!). One good thing is that when I get to my family in Japan, I can get rid of about 2kgs with all the presents. My mum thought taking PORCELIN MUGS was a GREAT present idea. Ugh.

Problem number two. I have a severe shopping problem, especially when it comes to Japan. I always come back with mountains of stuff. So with my next airline to Spain ill have to probably buy extra baggage, which doesnt come cheap.

Problem three. Im SURE ill end up shopping in Spain and also in all the other countries I will visit. So ill end up with alot of stuff. I was thinking I could send it back via post but ive had many people tell me that the correos in Spain are VERY unreliable, which isnt a help.

On a plus, on the way home to Australia I get 30kgs of checked baggage which is good...but im sure ill go over.

my brain is fuzzled now...

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I am on my way soon to help! Though I'm sure I'll be useless! On the bright side, posting from France is amazingly fast and reliable... So you could always bring some stuff up to Paris and post it home from there? xx

 
Una Soprano en España © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects