So today I headed to the Spanish Consulate with Amanda to hand in my visa. We are hoping hoping hoping that it will get done before December 2nd so we won't have to change our flights to Tokyo. We both really need this break, so hopefully it will be processed within a week like it was the first time I applied for one. Pretty please? The visa officer said there is a possibility that it may not, and that I should prepare myself just in case. Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that at all. Otherwise I will seriously cry.
Just a story of an Australian/Japanese and adopted Spanish girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
So. Almost 1 day to go now! Leaving on Wednesday morning for Tokyo. And so the adventure (finally!) begins! So our fantastic airline decid...
-
I have already found somewhere to live in Madrid! Quick huh? I got some help from someone who got me into contact with a good friend of hi...
-
On the 14th some family friends of ours who are also in Japan (Erika and George) came up to Tokyo for a couple of days. They stayed here wit...
-
So I'm just trying to blog as often as I can to make up for the fact that I've actually been super lazy while I've been here. Al...
-
So after a rushed and kind of stressful month, I finally have everything I need to leave next week! As I was on the train yesterday, I got ...
-
So this is going to be a long post. I intended to write every few days but I was so tired everyday after going out that I just went straight...
-
So yes. Waiting is a tedious thing. Having already been though the process of recieving my appointment letter and visa its just annoying the...
-
Visa application in the morning. Fingers crossed that it gets done quick as pie =)
-
So Amanda left Japan on Friday night, and since then I've pretty much just been in bed trying to get better. Lost my voice for a bit and...
-
London had been on the very top of my list of travel for a long time. Everyone I know has been at some point, so I was very excited to have ...
Labels
- 2011 (1)
- Arganda Del Rey (1)
- Bachelor of Music (1)
- Belgium (1)
- Bobbejaanland (1)
- Brussels (1)
- Catch-ups (1)
- Charleroi (1)
- Church (1)
- Cochinillo (1)
- Farm (1)
- Gwenny (3)
- Japan (2)
- JR (1)
- Kym (2)
- Language Assistantship (2)
- London (1)
- Madrid (4)
- Melbourne (1)
- Metro (1)
- Myki (1)
- Paella (1)
- Paul (2)
- Recitals (1)
- Segovia (1)
- Soria (1)
- Spain (2)
- Spanish Life (1)
- suica (1)
- Tokyo (1)
- Travelling (1)
- Valdebernardo (1)
- Visa (4)
- Waffles (1)
- Zumba Fitness (1)
Tags
- 2011
- Arganda Del Rey
- Bachelor of Music
- Belgium
- Bobbejaanland
- Brussels
- Catch-ups
- Charleroi
- Church
- Cochinillo
- Farm
- Gwenny
- Japan
- JR
- Kym
- Language Assistantship
- London
- Madrid
- Melbourne
- Metro
- Myki
- Paella
- Paul
- Recitals
- Segovia
- Soria
- Spain
- Spanish Life
- suica
- Tokyo
- Travelling
- Valdebernardo
- Visa
- Waffles
- Zumba Fitness



0 comments:
Post a Comment